Seniors and their family members can face a daunting task as you downsize and/or prepare for retirement living. Organize Me will guide you through the process with a compassionate, yet focused way to manage the transition by:
- Helping you decide what to keep, store, donate, give away, and move to your new home.
- Facilitating the process between seniors and their family members so the emotional burden is not on you.
- Coordinating with senior living facilities, if needed, to determine space/storage availability and facility requirements.
- Packing you for the move and coordinating the move to your new home.
- Unpacking, organizing, arranging, and installing organization systems to make the most of limited space in your new home.
- Managing the process for and assisting family members with sorting, purging, donating, and disposing of items from an inherited home.
- Connecting you with our partner estate sales professionals, contractors, real estate agents, and home stagers, if needed.
Take a look at some of the Senior Downsizings & Moves we’ve organized.