Decluttering and move organizing before you sell your home can save you up to $1,350 on average. It can also increase your home’s purchase price and decrease its time on the market. You will also reduce your stress by letting Organize Me:
- Help you decide what to keep on hand for daily living while your home is on sale.
- Preparing and staging your home for sale.
- Sort your belongings so you only move what is needed for your new home.
- Removing items to donate, recycle, and give away.
- Packing and/or storing items to be moved to your new home.
- Coordinating with your moving company and managing your move.
- Unpacking and organizing your new home.
- Breaking down and removing boxes and packing materials for recycling.
Take a look at some of the Home Sales & Moves we’ve organized.